SOFTSOLVIT Privacy & Policy
Softsolvit is a company that provides software solutions for businesses operations management, such as ERP and CRM systems, IT management systems, and consultation. The company is committed to protecting the privacy and security of its customers, partners, and website visitors. This essay will explain how Softsolvit collects, uses, and discloses personal information, as well as the rights and choices of the data subjects.
Personal information is any information that can identify or relate to an individual, such as name, email address, phone number, IP address, location data, or payment details. Softsolvit collects personal information from various sources, such as:
- When customers or partners register for an account, purchase a product or service, request support, or contact the company through its website or other channels.
- When website visitors browse the company’s website, use its online services, or interact with its online advertisements or social media pages.
- When the company receives personal information from third parties, such as business partners, vendors, or service providers.
Softsolvit uses personal information for various purposes, such as:
- To provide, maintain, improve, and personalize its products and services, and to deliver customer support and satisfaction.
- To communicate with customers and partners about their accounts, transactions, orders, invoices, feedback, surveys, promotions, newsletters, or other marketing materials.
- To analyze and improve the performance, functionality, security, and usability of its website and online services, and to measure the effectiveness of its advertising and marketing campaigns.
- To comply with legal obligations, enforce contracts, protect rights and interests, prevent fraud and abuse, and resolve disputes.
Softsolvit discloses personal information to third parties only when necessary or appropriate for the purposes described above. For example:
- To business partners, vendors, or service providers who help the company provide its products and services, such as hosting providers, payment processors, analytics providers, or email service providers.
- To law enforcement agencies, regulators, courts, or other authorities when required by law or when requested to cooperate with a legal process.
- To other parties with the consent of the data subject or as authorized by law.
Softsolvit respects the rights and choices of the data subjects regarding their personal information. Depending on the applicable laws and regulations, data subjects may have the right to:
- Access, correct, update, delete, or restrict the processing of their personal information.
- Object to or withdraw their consent for certain uses of their personal information.
- Request a copy of their personal information in a portable format.
- File a complaint with a supervisory authority if they believe their privacy rights have been violated.
To exercise these rights or to learn more about the company’s privacy practices, data subjects can contact Softsolvit through its website or email address. The company will respond to the requests within a reasonable time frame and in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations.
Softsolvit is committed to safeguarding the personal information it collects and uses. The company implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, loss, or destruction. The company also requires its business partners, vendors, and service providers to adhere to similar standards of security and privacy.
Softsolvit may update this privacy and policy essay from time to time to reflect changes in its products and services, legal requirements, or best practices. The company will notify the data subjects of any material changes by posting a notice on its website or by sending an email to the registered users. The data subjects are advised to review this essay periodically to stay informed of how Softsolvit handles their personal information.
(the “Website”), which is owned and operated by Softsolvit (“we”, “us”, or “our”). This policy explains how we collect, use, and protect the personal data of our visitors (“you” or “your”). By using our Website, you agree to the terms of this policy.
What personal data do we collect?
We may collect the following types of personal data from you when you use our Website:
- Contact information: such as your name, email address, phone number, or postal address when you fill out a form on our Website or contact us by email or phone
- Account information: such as your username and password when you register an account on our Website or log in to access our services
- Payment information: such as your credit card number and billing address when you make a payment on our Website or subscribe to our services
- Technical information: such as your IP address, browser type and version, device type and model, operating system and platform, screen resolution, language preference, time zone setting, etc. when you visit our Website
- Usage information: such as the pages you view, the links you click, the features you use, the duration and frequency of your visits, the search terms you enter, the referring and exit pages, etc. when you use our Website
- Cookie information: such as the identifiers and preferences stored in cookies or similar technologies that we or our third-party partners place on your device when you visit our Website
How do we collect personal data?
We may collect personal data from you in different ways:
- Directly from you: when you provide it to us voluntarily by filling out a form on our Website, contacting us by email or phone, registering an account on our Website, making a payment on our Website, etc.
Why do we collect and use personal data?
We may collect and use personal data for various purposes, such as:
- To provide our products and services: we use your contact, account, and payment information to process your orders, deliver your products or services, manage your subscriptions, communicate with you about your orders or subscriptions, respond to your inquiries or requests, etc.
- To improve our products and services: we use your feedback, technical, usage, and cookie information to analyze and improve our Website, products, services, features, performance, user experience, etc.
- To personalize your experience: we use your contact, account, technical, usage, and cookie information to tailor our Website, products, services, content, offers, recommendations, etc. to your preferences and interests
- To market our products and services: we use your contact, account, technical, usage, and cookie information to send you newsletters, promotions, coupons, surveys, invitations, etc. about our products, services, or other topics that may interest you, by email, SMS, phone, mail, or other channels, with your consent or as permitted by law
- To comply with our legal obligations: we use your personal data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as tax, accounting, reporting, security,or other requirements
- To protect our rights and interests: we use your personal data to protect our rights and interests, such as to enforce our terms and conditions, prevent fraud, detect and resolve technical issues, defend against legal claims, etc.
What is the legal basis for collecting and using personal data?
We collect and use personal data only when we have a valid legal basis to do so. Depending on the purpose of the data processing, the legal basis may be:
- Your consent: when you give us your explicit and informed consent to collect and use your personal data for a specific purpose, such as sending you marketing communications
- A contract: when we need to collect and use your personal data to perform a contract with you or to take steps at your request before entering into a contract, such as providing you with our products or services
- A legal obligation: when we need to collect and use your personal data to comply with a legal obligation that we are subject to, such as tax or accounting requirements
- A legitimate interest: when we have a legitimate interest to collect and use your personal data that is not overridden by your rights and interests, such as improving our products or services, conducting analytics, preventing fraud, etc.
You can withdraw your consent or object to our processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Who do we share or sell personal data with?
We may share or sell personal data with the following parties for the purposes described above:
- Service providers: we may share personal data with third-party service providers that help us operate our business and provide our products and services, such as hosting providers, payment processors, delivery companies, analytics providers, marketing agencies, etc.
- Partners and affiliates: we may share personal data with third-party partners and affiliates that offer products or services that may be of interest to you or that we collaborate with for joint projects or events
- Authorities and regulators: we may share personal data with authorities and regulators when required by law or when necessary to protect our rights and interests
- Other parties: we may share personal data with other parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or other business transaction that involves us or our assets
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not identify you personally with any party for any purpose.
How do we protect personal data?
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include:
- Using encryption and other security technologies to protect personal data in transit and at rest
- Limiting access to personal data only to authorized personnel who need it for legitimate purposes
- Implementing policies and procedures to ensure the confidentiality, integrity, availability, and resilience of our systems and services
- Conducting regular audits and reviews of our security practices and compliance
- Providing training and awareness programs to our staff on data protection and privacy
However, no method of transmission or storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data. You are responsible for keeping your account credentials confidential and for notifying us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account.
What rights do you have over your personal data?
Depending on the laws and regulations that apply to you, you may have the following rights over your personal data:
- The right to access: you have the right to request a copy of the personal data we hold about you
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal data we hold about you
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that we delete any personal data we hold about you that is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or that you have withdrawn your consent for
- The right to restriction: you have the right to request that we limit the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, such as when you contest the accuracy or legality of the data or when you object to the processing
- The right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data based on a legitimate interest or for direct marketing purposes
- The right to portability: you have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another controller or provide it to you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format
- The right to complain: you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that we have violated your data protection rights
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details below.
Although this Website may be linked to other websites, we are not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with any linked website, unless specifically stated herein.
You should carefully review the legal statements and other conditions of use of any website which you access through a link from this Website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk.
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device when you visit a website.
They allow us to recognize your device, remember your settings, enhance your user experience, measure traffic and performance, and deliver relevant content and ads. Some cookies are essential for the functioning of our Website, while others are optional and can be disabled by changing your browser settings.
You can also delete cookies from your device at any time.
We use different types of cookies on our Website, such as:
- Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that expire when you close your browser or end your session. They are used to store information about your current session, such as your login status, shopping cart, language preference, etc.
- Persistent cookies: these are cookies that remain on your device for a longer period of time or until you delete them. They are used to store information about your preferences, interests, behavior, etc. across multiple sessions, such as your consent choices, recent searches, viewed products, etc.
- First-party cookies: these are cookies that are set by us or our Website. They are used for the purposes described above, such as providing our products or services, improving our Website, personalizing your experience, etc.
- Third-party cookies: these are cookies that are set by third-party partners that provide services or features on our Website or that we use for analytics or advertising purposes. They may collect information about your device, your browsing activity, and your preferences on our Website and other websites. They may also use this information to deliver relevant content and ads to you on our Website and other websites. For example, we use Google Analytics1 to measure how you use our Website and improve its performance. We also use Google